Skip to main content

How I run away

Yesterday was an awful evening. Well, actually it all started nice because when I saw the open gate I thought it will be fun to look what is going one outside. These cool different smells and sounds made me run fast and far until suddenly I did not smell home anymore and I got confused. I don't remember much after this because I was in shock but luckily one nice couple saw me running between the cars and they decided to help me. They even put my photo on Facebook so my parents could find me more easily. It is simply wonderful that in this world we still have sincere and helpful people. After walking with them almost an hour I started to be scared that nobody will come to find me. But at that moment I saw my people and Luca coming to save me. Can you imagine this feeling!? And yes, I was so happy that I peed on the ground but seriously, who cares, I am with my family again. BTW, they were not even mad I was gone so long, everybody kissed and hugged me :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How puppies are made?

I haven't written anything almost a year now but my life has changed a lot and I just have to let the world know. I am a mum now. I have 4 pretty puppies. 2 boys and 2 girls. As my humans call them: Välk; Täiskrae; Poolkrae and Stringi. Names come from the signs they have on their necks. Anyway lets start from the beginning. Me  & Benji, our mating took place between 4th and 6th March 2017 but the first test run we did already on the 2nd March - didn't work at the first time though. Our babies saw the daylight on the 60th day of my  pregnancy, 5th of May, which was also my human's birthday, but the counting of days may not be accurate because the actual mating and gestation can differ up to seven days. During heat time first week is the week when nobody can come near me. I am relatively defensive at every possible dog in the whole world. Mating, however, is perfect, starting from the ninth day, then female dogs turn their tales aside and are ready for mat...

Details about my labor

My labor lasted 36h in total. I know they say it is between 4-24h but I wanted to be legendary! 4th of May I started panting and I constantly moved a round the house because I felt uncomfortable. My human slept with me in the living room because she thought it will happen at night time. Guess what?! I did not think so. 5th of May morning I wanted to make a nest in the basement because there is a lovely part with sand that I enjoy so I felt like this could be a perfect fit for me. My human did not think so, I still wonder why?! Well okay, I understand they handmade me my maturity station and it would have been nice to deliver puppies there. So in the end I did it only for them you know. Another thing people say is that during labor there should be something easy to clean under the dog but seriously I am a lady and I am not going to sit on some plastic bag or something else. I needed my comfy blanket there with me. Luckily my human often understands me. During the morning time I e...

Kung-Fu fighting

Kung-Fu fighting Right hook, left hook.. He is down! 1,2,3.. Stays down My cute face helps a lot in the process of him staying down, I am sure.  And actually, we both won :) Rory the labrador is my good friend you know.