Skip to main content

Coat Care

It should be forbidden to wear black clothes near me..





A few months ago another surprise hit me when I realized my coat might be short, but I am a true shedding dog. It is recommended to brush me at least once every 3 days. The reasons are different but main one is that it keeps the fur in good shape. Removes dead hair and also sweeps away dirt and debris from the coat. Furthermore, this stimulates blood flow to the skin, which in turn keeps hair follicles healthy.









Where to get a good Pro Dog Deshedding Tool?
One Of The Best Deshedding Tools To Easily Remove Shed Dog Hair - 60% Off Retail Price - The Magic Pro Dog Deshedding Tool Reduces Shedding By Up To 95% -Unique Shedding Blade is Gentle On Your Dog's Skin -10 Year Money Back Guarantee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How puppies are made?

I haven't written anything almost a year now but my life has changed a lot and I just have to let the world know. I am a mum now. I have 4 pretty puppies. 2 boys and 2 girls. As my humans call them: Välk; Täiskrae; Poolkrae and Stringi. Names come from the signs they have on their necks. Anyway lets start from the beginning. Me  & Benji, our mating took place between 4th and 6th March 2017 but the first test run we did already on the 2nd March - didn't work at the first time though. Our babies saw the daylight on the 60th day of my  pregnancy, 5th of May, which was also my human's birthday, but the counting of days may not be accurate because the actual mating and gestation can differ up to seven days. During heat time first week is the week when nobody can come near me. I am relatively defensive at every possible dog in the whole world. Mating, however, is perfect, starting from the ninth day, then female dogs turn their tales aside and are ready for mat...

Details about my labor

My labor lasted 36h in total. I know they say it is between 4-24h but I wanted to be legendary! 4th of May I started panting and I constantly moved a round the house because I felt uncomfortable. My human slept with me in the living room because she thought it will happen at night time. Guess what?! I did not think so. 5th of May morning I wanted to make a nest in the basement because there is a lovely part with sand that I enjoy so I felt like this could be a perfect fit for me. My human did not think so, I still wonder why?! Well okay, I understand they handmade me my maturity station and it would have been nice to deliver puppies there. So in the end I did it only for them you know. Another thing people say is that during labor there should be something easy to clean under the dog but seriously I am a lady and I am not going to sit on some plastic bag or something else. I needed my comfy blanket there with me. Luckily my human often understands me. During the morning time I e...

Kung-Fu fighting

Kung-Fu fighting Right hook, left hook.. He is down! 1,2,3.. Stays down My cute face helps a lot in the process of him staying down, I am sure.  And actually, we both won :) Rory the labrador is my good friend you know.