Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Do Beagles like water?

Made by Irene Ranneva When I was little I hated water, even small shower was total pain. I always thought it is a punishment. but after half a year I started to tolerate it. I don't enjoy it but I realised the less I struggle the faster the whole circus is over. Made by Irene Ranneva After the shower I head right for the nearest sofa and roll like mad. I think my mum is not that big of a fan when I make the whole sofa wet but she started it. I don't think I need a shower at all but she seems to wash me every time after rainy walks or muddy digging. The weirdest time was when I rolled in a liquid poop and she was washing me 5x in a row. Sometimes it is so hard to understand her.. At least a  nice snack follows this procedure and these things I like, so I think we have found a half compromise.  Made by Irene Ranneva Even though I don't like taking showers that much I love the sea. Although, most beagles really don’t like water and are n

Kung-Fu fighting

Kung-Fu fighting Right hook, left hook.. He is down! 1,2,3.. Stays down My cute face helps a lot in the process of him staying down, I am sure.  And actually, we both won :) Rory the labrador is my good friend you know.

How puppies are made?

I haven't written anything almost a year now but my life has changed a lot and I just have to let the world know. I am a mum now. I have 4 pretty puppies. 2 boys and 2 girls. As my humans call them: Välk; Täiskrae; Poolkrae and Stringi. Names come from the signs they have on their necks. Anyway lets start from the beginning. Me  & Benji, our mating took place between 4th and 6th March 2017 but the first test run we did already on the 2nd March - didn't work at the first time though. Our babies saw the daylight on the 60th day of my  pregnancy, 5th of May, which was also my human's birthday, but the counting of days may not be accurate because the actual mating and gestation can differ up to seven days. During heat time first week is the week when nobody can come near me. I am relatively defensive at every possible dog in the whole world. Mating, however, is perfect, starting from the ninth day, then female dogs turn their tales aside and are ready for mat